ARE YOU A LOCAL UNITY BUSINESS WANTING TO POST AN EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY? EMAIL YOUR JOB INFORMATION TO firstname.lastname@example.org
Amped Energy Services Ltd. is hiring Floorhands for a Service Rig in the area.
Competitive wages and benefits. Will train and get safety tickets if needed. Please email resumes to: email@example.com
NORTH WEST TERMINAL- Customer Settlements Full-time job
TORQ TRANSLOADING- UNITY
Torq Transloading (www.torqtransloading.com) operates oilfield fluids and materials transloading and logistics terminals in Western Canada, providing truck-to-rail and rail-to-truck transloading, with an emphasis on strong, safe and aligned relationships with producers, marketing companies, and short line and Class 1 railways.
Torq is looking for aTransload Terminal Operatoras soon as possible to operate at our Unity, SKtransload terminal. This terminal is focussed on transloadingcrude oil from tank trucks to railcars. Loading Frac Sand from railcars to trucks and Butane from railcars to trucks
Torq considers the following to be strong assets of the chosen candidate:
Torq Transloading is a fast growing logistics company that offers competitive wages, company benefits and a great working atmosphere.
Please send resumes by EMAIL to:
UNITY MOTOR PRODUCTS- Washbay Attendant
Duties Include detailing and lot maintenance. Reply with resume to Unity Motor Products, Box 594, Unity, SK. S0K4L0. 100 Main St. Unity
COMPASS MINERALS (SIFTO)
Kelly Services is recruiting for our customer Compass Minerals for an Inventory Clerk to work in their plant in Unity. This is a 2 month contract to start going until the end of December. They work a Monday to Friday schedule from 7:00am to 3:30pm.
- Issuing of MRO part
- Receiving maintenance and MRO inventory
- MRO cycle counts
- Labeling and putting away inventory
- Cycle count MRO and DIRECT materials
- Tracking acid/direct materials
- Go for pricing of materials with different suppliers
- Prepare outgoing items ready for shipping
- Create and generate PO’s and OR’s
- Receive and revise purchase orders
- Prepare repair materials for outbound shipment
- Purchasing of stock material/non stock material
- Set up new MRO stock items
- Fill in appropriate info for new vendors to be set up
- Resolve invoice discrepancies
- They have an in-house software that you would be trained on
- Knowledge of mechanical parts as those are the ones you are dealing with
- Applicant must be able physically fit as some lifting and stair climbing is required.
- Applicant must be fluent with Microsoft Office
- Stores experience would be an asset
- Applicant must be good with numbers as accuracy and attention to detail are crucial for this role
Perks of working for Kelly Services:
- Weekly pay via direct deposit
- Access to our Kelly Learning Centre for free online training
- Vacation pay included on each paycheque
- Competitive wage based on experience and qualifications
If you are interested in this role please send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Prairie Branches Enterprises
Are you looking for a rewarding local career with flexible hours that is both enjoyable and fulfilling? Prairie Branches offers opportunities and support to adults with disabilities in the communities of Unity, Wilkie and Biggar. We are constantly on the lookout for individuals who would be an asset to our clients and our agency. Students, moms, seniors – anyone interested in adding supplementary income to the family budget might find a casual position ideal. If you have questions or are interested in employment or volunteering with Prairie Branches Enterprises please contact:
Colleen A. Friesen
Prairie Branches Enterprises Inc.
306-843-2088 ext 224